Qatar Aluminium Social Media Guidelines
Community members are encouraged to interact with Qatar Aluminium on social media while adhering to the guidelines below. Misuse of social media can, in certain circumstances, constitute a criminal offence and/or create legal liability for the user.
While Qatalum makes reasonable efforts to monitor content posted on its social media platforms, neither Qatalum nor its employees or other affiliated individuals have the ability to moderate all comments at all times and cannot always respond immediately to online requests for information.
Qatalum reserves its sole right to review, comment on, reply to and/or delete any comments linked to its social media presence that it deems inappropriate. This can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Abusive or hurtful comments;
- Off-topic or redundant comments;
- Comments that use foul language, “hate speech” or derogatory or defamatory statements in relation to a person’s gender, colour, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or disability;
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments against public figures and/or officials.
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies;
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity;
- Content which does not comply with laws and regulations, including, laws governing intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks whether Qatalum or any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Making unauthorized statements on behalf of Qatalum/Management in public domains;
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software.
Please feel free to Contact us directly should you require any information, or if you are interested in doing business with us. We would be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry and concerns through our official channels:
*SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER
The opinions or views expressed on Qatalum social media, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, forums or other platforms represent the thoughts of individual users and online communities, and not necessarily those of Qatalum or any of its corporate partners, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, staff or members of their respective boards of directors.